On 7/29/18, Patricia Monteiro <ps.monte...@campus.fct.unl.pt> wrote:
> I've been testing the latest version of SQLite with 3 static analysis tools
> (Infer, Clang Static Analyzer and Cppcheck) and they all reported a memory
> leak error in shell.c .

The shell code has now been modified so that it calls exit(1) if
realloc() ever returns NULL.  I think it was probably already doing
this, eventually, but perhaps not quickly enough for your static
analysis tools to figure that out.  So I've adjusted the code so that
it dies quickly and unambiguously now. Hopefully this will be enough
of a hint to your static analysis tools to get them to stop
complaining.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org