@David Yip
> If you have the dbstat module enabled (-DSQLITE_ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB), you
> can query the dbstat virtual table for the number of pages used per table and
index, e.g.

Thanks, I did not know about that module, however it is a bit slow, on a 7
GB database I have, it takes
almost 5 minutes, and I have larger databases :/
So it's definitely something that would have to run in the background or
night.

Also, I do not know if it's intentional, but the precompiled sqlite3.dll
from www.sqlite.org has the module
built-in for Win64, but not for Win32.

@D Burgess
> download sqlite3_analyzer

Thanks, the text output is interesting with built-in documentation.