I'm making a small database for a game, and a bunch of the tables follow
the same kind of naming convention due to normalization, like

{Name_Of_Information}s
  {Name_Of_Information}ID as Integer
  {Name_Of_Information}Name as Char

So for example:

Resources
  ResourceID as Integer
  ResourceName as Integer

(Plural name on the table name, singulars on the field names)

Would there be a way within SQLite via CTE or whatever other magic there
is, to create tables based on this structure, and setup the PK?

One of the tables that would link to a series of tables looks like:

SolarSystems
  SolarSystemID as integer
  SolarSystemName as char
  LifeFormID as integer
  EconomyTypeID as integer
  EconomyRankID as integer
  ConflictID as integer

Probably by the time someone presents their magic (again!) I'll have all
these small tables created by hand, but, going forward, it'd be something
nice to have on the tool belt.

Thanks!