I was curious so I  looked it up, the 2015 one is here
http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/Security-issues-in-SQLite-td81339.html
but the 2014 one didn't get any replies.

The gist of it is that these static analysis tools generate a lot of false
positives, so unless you can come up with a test case where the condition
is triggered, it's probably not a real issue...