On 10 Sep 2018, at 12:30am, Robert Helmick <robert.helmick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I'm using the node.js plugin. I've tried creating
> a table then closing the db, and the queries executed successfully, but I
> was not able to find the database file that it created. I searched the
> folder structure and was unable to find any .db file, even though the db
> was opened, a table was created, and the db was closed again.

Once you have found the file, you will understand where the default folder is.

Just as a test, after your program which creates the table and puts a row into
it is finished, write another to check that the table you created is still
there.  If it is, then the file definitely exists somewhere.

Simon.