Hi all,
                I realize that this is the constraint that is failing.  The
data is very large, encrypted and at a customer's site - not easy to use an
external program to view or to transfer to my office.

                What I am wondering is if there are any limits on the Unique
table that is maintained or if any of the code that is used for this has been
changed in the last couple of years.

Andrew Stewart
Software Designer

ARGUS CONTROLS
18445 53rd Avenue | Surrey, BC | V3S 7A4 | Canada
t +1.604.538.3531  ext. 108 | +1.800.667.2090 | f +1.604.538.4728
www.arguscontrols.com<http://www.arguscontrols.com/>

Notice: This electronic transmission contains confidential information,
intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission by error, please notify us immediately by return email and
destroy the original transmission immediately and all copies thereof.