Hi,

Thanks for replying my question. Following are the error I got when compiling
sqlite-autoconf-3250100.tar.gz . The error looks similar to this old discussion

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/compiling-Sqlite-with-ICU-td40641.html

I am using macOS 10.13 & xcode 10

  "_u_errorName_62", referenced from:
      _icuFunctionError in sqlite3.o