well...

It's not quite that categorical "no", although Simon's more than correct.

There's extensions that allow for regexp(), such as you might find in
SQLite Studio that allow for some really handy cross-functionality when
paired with group_concat(), for example. (It's addictive to have it handy
during development, in fact.) I understand that it can be rolled into your
own local build, if you want to use it, but it complicates things in terms
of portability. If you craft your SQL around that...you need to bring that
build along with it, and any headaches that it might include.

Otherwise, you'd want to leverage your application's handling to emulate
the same behavior.

Regards.

Brian P Curley