Larry Brasfield wrote: "Jordy Deweer asks: “Is there a way to use a SQLite database in a C# project, without
installing / configuring / depending on the System.Data.SQLite libraries?

I really hope there is.”

If you do a web search for the combination of terms “SQLite”, “C#” and
“library”, you will find several alternative libraries.  Some of them are
thinner wrappers (of SQLite) or provide less complete exposure of SQLite’s API.

You have the option of fashioning your own wrapper using the C# P/Invoke mechanism,
or you may find the ‘NativeMethods’ functionality of interest.  However, doing this
robustly requires enough expertise that you should be wary of tackling the
project."

Thank you so much for your reply. I sill surely look at the options you gave me.

I ask because I run into errors a lot, using the System.Data.SQLite libraries. It easily crashes, trhows exceptions and similar issues... I found out that it matters which target platform is selected...

So thanks once again.

Regards, Jordy