On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, at 16:20, Richard Hipp wrote:
> Sebastian:  Presumably this problem arose for you in a much larger and
> more complex application.  Can you please apply the patch from the
> check-in above (or recompile using the latest trunk version of SQLite)
> and verify for us that this fixes the problem for you?

You're right, of course the origin is an ORM generating this duplicate clauses.
And as I couldn't think of a bug in sqlite it took me some time to narrow that
down.

Can confirm, this patch fixes the problem for me and my tests are running fine
again.

Out of curiosity, why do in-memory and file based differ here? Are these query
optimizations only done for the in-memory db?

Thanks,
Sebastian