On 10/30/18, Dingyuan Wang <gumb...@aosc.io> wrote:

> I look at the database file, there is a half zip file in the end. So
> maybe the PK header confused the SQLite command line.

That is the likely explanation.

The code that deduces the database type (whether it is an ordinary
SQLite database file, or a ZIP archive, or something else) is seen at
(https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/ac4a731dac549746?ln=3666-3694).
Line 3687 is the one that is causing problems for you, I am guessing.

> Is this considered a bug?

I suppose it is.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to fix
it, though.  Perhaps we should only look for the EOCD record at the
end of the file if the file does not begin with the proper SQLite
database prefix.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org