On 5 Nov 2018, at 3:28pm, Wasilios Goutas <was...@goutas.de> wrote:

> To speed up pre-processing and importing of data I would like to grand
> several threads access to the same in memory database

I did not look at your source code, but you may not get the results you want.
Using many threads/processes to import data into the same database does not
speed things up very much, because each thread has to lock the database while
it writes to it.

If all your data is available at once then, for speed, do multi-threaded
pre-processing and write the resulting INSERT commands (or CSV lines) to a text
file.  Once the text file is complete use a single thread to import this text
file into your SQLite database as a single transaction (surround it with BEGIN
... END).

Obviously, I have to tested relative speeds with your data and your hardware.

Simon.