Hello,

I am trying to build a specific static library for an embedded device
running "arm-linux-gnueabi" sqlite 3.26.0

I have tried to try some compile time parameters first. I passed some omit
options to autoconfig in order to reduce file size. I am getting warnings
and finally an error. I cannot see if it is my mistake or not. Gcc version
is 6.3.0. My configure command line is:
./configure --disable-threadsafe --disable-tcl CFLAGS="-g -Os
-DSQLITE_OMIT_ALTERTABLE -DSQLITE_OMIT_AUTOVACUUM -DSQLITE_OMIT_EXPLAIN
-DSQLITE_OMIT_FOREIGN_KEY -DSQLITE_OMIT_AUTHORIZATION
-DSQLITE_OMIT_BLOB_LITERAL -DSQLITE_OMIT_PROGRESS_CALLBACK
-DSQLITE_OMIT_UTF16 -DSQLITE_OMIT_ATTACH -DSQLITE_DOESNT_MATCH_BLOBS
-DSQLITE_OMIT_SHARED_CACHE -DSQLITE_USE_ALLOCA -DSQLITE_OMIT_DEPRECIATED
-DSQLITE_OMIT_DECLTYPE -DSQLITE_MAX_EXPR_DEPTH=0"

I have passed " -DSQLITE_OMIT_ATTACH" in my configure parameters and even
though one of the warnings I receive is:
sqlite3.c:18985:21: warning: 'sqlite3Attach' used but never defined

I did not want to paste all output in here. Complete output can be found:
https://pastebin.com/qGaD0TkH

I also want to disable all FTS and RTREE as I also see them compiled in, but
cannot be sure what option I can use to disable.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan Küçükoğlu