On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:00:49 +0100 (CET)
mzz...@libero.it wrote:

> what happens if I put all data in a single table and this table
> become very huge (for example millions of rows)?

Big tables are your friend, actually.

A binary search on  1 million rows requires at most 20 operations.

A binary search on  2 million rows requires at most 21 operations.

A binary search on 10 million rows requires at most 24 operations.

Provided there are appropriate indexes, the power of O(log n) means
that as the data grow, they are incrementally easier to search.

I had a friend who told me once that he was working on his 2nd million
dollars.   He gave up on the first milliion because it was too hard.

--jkl