On 2 Apr 2019, at 3:48pm, Tom Browder <tom.brow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need help with a db design to be modeled for use with SQLite. The design
> uses foreign keys and I am just now using the foreign pragmas and other parts
> of SQLite to help me make it all work together.
>
> Is this list appropriate for presenting my design and requesting advice?

Yes, you can post a schema here (paste it into your message, attachments are
stripped) and ask for advice on whether you have the right tables, columns,
indexes and keys.  Be prepared to get the advice that you're doing everything
wrong and should rethink it all from scratch.

Do be aware that almost all of us are just users like you.  We are not
professional designers, we argue with one-another, and you can't sue us if we
give you bad advice.