On 10-4-2019 10:28, Kees Nuyt wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 13:17:23 +1000, John wrote:

I have not used extensions before. I understand that some are included
in the amalgamation source file and that some of these are enabled by
default. So, which ones are built-in and which of those are enabled in
the standard downloadable Win32 SQLite CLI?
sqlite> .mode column
sqlite> .header on
sqlite> .width 28 8
sqlite> select * from pragma_function_list;

D:\>sqlite3
SQLite version 3.27.2 2019-02-25 16:06:06
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> .mode column
sqlite> .header on
sqlite> .width 28 8
sqlite> select * from pragma_function_list;
Error: no such table: pragma_function_list
sqlite>

This is "the standard downloadable Win32 SQLite CLI?"

If an extension is built-in and enabled, what do I need to do to use it.
The instructions seem to be for the case where an extension is built as
an external library (.dll) to be loaded by eg. .load ./csv where csv
would be csv.dll in the current directory. If the csv extension was
built-in, would I still need to load it to activate it?
I don't think so.