Auftrag von Peng Yu
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. April 2019 16:12
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] [EXTERNAL] compressed sqlite3 database file?

On 4/10/19, Keith Medcalf <kmedc...@dessus.com> wrote:

> The first column is of strings ...
>
> Do you mean a single string as in "KerfufledAllaHasbalah"
> Or a "bunch of strings with some implied delimiter" such as
> "Kerfufled/Alla/Hasballah" where "/" is the separator between strings?
>
> If the latter, the data needs to be normalized.

There is only one string in each row, not many strings separated by some
separator. A string can include white space characters. In other words, a
string can be a word or multiple words separated by white spaces.

Would it be possible to create indexes at a subcolumn level? I think if indexes
can be created at the word level (or prefix of words, as I frequently search
for things like a noun and its plural form together), then the search can be
faster.

--
Regards,
Peng