The current "Prerelease Snapshot" at https://sqlite.org/download.html
is considered a beta. We expect bug fixes only from now until the
official release of version 3.28.0.

If you can, please download the beta and try it out in your
application(s).  Report any problems and/or performance regressions
you encounter to this mailing list, or directly to me. Please make
your reports with all haste as once testing starts we will move
quickly to a release.

A draft for the 3.28.0 release notes can be seen at
https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/current.html

Visit https://www.sqlite.org/checklists/3280000/index to monitor the
3.28.0 release checklist. we will probably start marking off items
within a day or two.  The release will occur when the checklist goes
all green.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org