Hi,

We have a large C# application which uses the System.Data.SQLite.Core NuGet
package. We have been running with version 1.0.107.0 since it was released
without any issues. Last week we updated to version 1.0.110.0, and now we are
seeing occasional odd errors appearing (fortunately we are testing and have not
released). The following error is the most puzzling, this is coming from code
that has been working fine before upgrade. Internally we use the
SQLiteConnectionBuilder to ensure the connection string is formatted correctly
before passing to a new SQLiteConnection instance. Any ideas what can cause the
issue below, given that the only thing changed is the sqlite assemblies?

InvalidOperationException: code = Misuse (21), message =
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): bad parameter or other API
misuse
Failed to configure managed assembly logging.
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize(String className)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString,
Boolean parseViaFramework)

We have parse via framework set to true.

Kind Regards,
Barry Roberts.