On 2019/05/07 3:07 PM, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
Warren Young, on Monday, May 6, 2019 09:15 PM, wrote...
On May 6, 2019, at 11:58 AM, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
someday, as John Lennon sang, "...the world will live as one." ;-)
Okay, but one *what*?  Serious question.
Yeah, if I have to explain it to you, then you miss the idea. :-) But here is
something: you, one Warren Young, are composed of billions of living small
living cells, all working to your well being. You are one. :-)

By the way, there will be a time when time will no longer be, but instead,
we'll have eternity. :-) My personal believe, of course.

The spectacular width by which Warren's point was missed aside, I did chuckle at the irony of quoting a John Lennon song that advocates for no Religion with the very next post claiming adherence. :)

If time doesn't exist then, how will you know it is eternity?
(It's rhetorical, no answer required).

PS: It's Trillions of small cells, not Billions - around 38 Trillion in a reference 70Kg male, with almost equal numbers (around 30 Trillion more) non-human cells.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/there-are-372-trillion-cells-in-your-body-4941473/
https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1002533

PPS: Time is nothing but a measurement of the rate of progression, the progression of an irreversible sequence of events or states along a continuum. Progression rate is also relative to a frame of reference, and thus, so is time. This we can agree on: One day, time/progression will cease to be; in your frame of reference; for eternity. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Cheers!
Ryan