How we can anyone document functions that do not exist?, they are infinite and many of them (most) are not currently known to humanity. Also, if somewhere it said "SQLite cannot do sqr() it would lie - sure vanilla sqlite might not, but there are many ways in which it does.

!. Add-ons - there are many great sqlite add-ons (for lack of a better word) via externally run-time loadable extensions.
See: https://www.sqlite.org/loadext.html

You can add any of this easily to your sqlite, or if you compile your own, even add them to the source code. One great add-on is precisely the math library that supports all (and more) of the mentioned functions.

Example extension via code:
From this Page: https://www.sqlite.org/contrib

extension-functions.c <https://www.sqlite.org/contrib/download/extension-functions.c?get=25> (50.96 KB) contributed by Liam Healy on 2010-02-06 15:45:07

   Provide mathematical and string extension functions for SQL queries
   using the loadable extensions mechanism. Math: acos, asin, atan,
   atn2, atan2, acosh, asinh, atanh, difference, degrees, radians, cos,
   sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth, exp, log, log10, power, sign,
   sqrt, square, ceil, floor, pi. String: replicate, charindex,
   leftstr, rightstr, ltrim, rtrim, trim, replace, reverse, proper,
   padl, padr, padc, strfilter. Aggregate: stdev, variance, mode,
   median, lower_quartile, upper_quartile.

Apart from that, you can add your own functions to sqlite (which may be hard if you are working through a wrapper, but real easy if you access the library or code directly).
See: https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/create_function.html

Good luck and Happy SQLite-ing,
Ryan