Simon Slavin, on Friday, May 24, 2019 08:34 AM, wrote...
>On 24 May 2019, at 1:30pm, Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Dr. Hipp, how many more scenarios, where round gives the wrong answer,
> exist?  Thanks.
>
>As Dr. Hipp wrote, round was giving the right answer.  All you need to do
> is pass the number 3.255 as the parameter.  If you're passing the wrong
> number, don't blame SQLite for getting the wrong result.

Ok, maybe I am wrong, but to round 3.255 to two decimal points, should be 3.26,
correct?  If SQLite result is 3.25, then it's wrong.  Am I wrong on this?
Sorry, I know a little math, but I don't get as deep as you guys do.  Please
correct my lack of knowledge.  I am serious.  I don't understand the reasoning
behind it.  Thanks.

josé