On 8/16/19, James Kafader <jkafa...@archive.org> wrote:

> We think, after trying out a fix that line 845 of lsm_vtab.c contains a
> bug. This line
>   for(i=0; i<pIdxInfo->nConstraint && idxNum<16; i++, pConstraint++){
> should perhaps be replaced by this line:
>    for(i=0; i<pIdxInfo->nConstraint && idxNum>16; i++, pConstraint++){

Thanks for debugging this.  We think the actual fix is:

   for(i=0; i<pIdxInfo->nConstraint; i++, pConstraint++){

In other words, take out the idxNum term completely.  I'm not sure
what that was about - probably some cruft left over from whatever
virtual table I used as a template when throwing together the LSM1
vtab.

The fix has now been checked into the SQLite source tree.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org