Hi Simon,

The System.Data.SQLite (basically a dotNet wrapper for SQLite, and official
part of SQLite) team maintain a library called System.Data.SQLite.EF6,
which I understand to be the glue between the Entity Framework and SQLite.
If my understanding is correct, this is the library that should be doing
the TimeSpan <-> (Number or string or however you want to store it in the
database) conversion.

Cheers,

 - Barry