On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:35 PM Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Free Ekanayaka, on Thursday, August 29, 2019 06:40 AM, wrote...
> > See https://dqlite.io for more details.
>
> Can dsqlite be installed on Windows?  I went to the site, read the
> README.md file, and could not find any reference of it.  I can see the
>
> $ sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:dqlite/v1 && sudo apt install dqlite
>
> which lets me know that it linux/unix based.  But, is Windows an option
> also?  Thanks.

Ditto. Wasn't clear is Windows was supported.
But I'd add whether dqlite could replicate across platforms as well.
SQLite DB files are portable across platforms and architectures.
So can dqlite replicate across Windows, Linux, OSX, etc???

Also, does it come in easy-to-digest amalgamation?
Especially since it requires a patch to SQLite, a portable
C-amalgamation source distribution form would maximize
changes of it being tried out.

Perhaps OT, but would the hooks added to the WAL-journaling
ever be up-streamed by Richard, under a build flag for example?
Without it, that's basically "forking" SQLite, which is not ideal... --DD