I sure this has been asked a 100 times but what is the best practice to get
data from SQLITE to Excel?  I would like to have a pivot table that updates
upon open.
Several people will use the file so I will save in a shared location.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me

Dennis

.

This e-mail sent from the company specified above and any attachment are
confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It
is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or
parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system. It is not guaranteed that emails or attachments
are secure or error or virus free.