Dear SQLiters,

I am using command line sqlite3 with -vfs unix-none. This disables locking
within SQLite. Instead, locking is provided externally by FLoM (distributed
file lock manager). I asked questions in a thread "disable file locking
mechanism over the network".

It is possible that FLoM has bugs and mismanaged locks. As a result, the
database is now empty. PRAGMA integrity check shows the database is intact. I
would expect it to be corrupt. The only DELETE operation in the queries was to
delete a single row:

DELETE FROM jobs WHERE rowID = XXX;

Could this DELETE actually delete entire content of a table if lock is
mismanaged? I am trying to figure out of this is a disk related issue. Or some
other issue.

Roman