Hi list!

I recently learned about the PRAGMA application_id feature of SQLite, which is
really nice to be able to identify an application-specific SQLite database at
the file system level, even with versioning support via the user_version
header.

SQLite encourages to use an SQLite database as one's application file format,
which I do for one of my projects (like probably hundreds of other projects
do). In the docs, a magic file is linked ( https://www.sqlite.org/src/
artifact?ci=trunk&filename=magic.txt ) with "registered" formats.

With SQLite being so widely used, I can hardly believe that only 6 projects
decided to make use of the application_id header until now.

So here's my question: Is there another list with "taken" application ids?
Some kind of wiki perhaps? And/or how can one "register" an application id to
prevent collisions?

Thanks for the information in advance!

Cheers, Tobias