On 2020/01/08 1:23 PM, Simon Slavin wrote:

You can use NOTNULL as a condition.  It's the opposite of ISNULL.  You see it
usually as a constraint, to ensure that a field has a value.

Thank you Simon - Do you perhaps have an example of this working in SQLite? I am not finding a way to make it work.

However, NOT NULL with a space works too, and that version seems to be more
popular these days.

Yes, this I'm using in SQLite often.  I'm busy updating the documentation functions for the next release of sqlitespeed, needing to connect every keyword/function to its proper use in SQLite - which is why I've been posting these documentation-related questions.

Thanks for helping,
Ryan