On 1/15/20, Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like Lua's way to graphically visualize releases at
> https://www.lua.org/versions.html
>
> Makes it very easy to get a sense of the frequency. Any chance SQLite
> would do that, perhaps with "major" (excluding the leading 3.)
> releases on one side, and minor ones on the other?

Please send javascript that will generate such a graph, either as SVG
or as an HTML Canvas.

(1) For improved display on mobile, consider making the graph vertical
instead of horizontal.

(2) Assume the data is a JSON array of pairs.  The first element of
each pair is the release name (ex: "3.30.0") and the second element is
the time as a fractional year (ex: "2019.7775").

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org