On 18 Jan 2020, at 12:12pm, Rocky Ji <rockyji3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By question marks, I meant- that some text, like Dutch programmers names, and
> address in Nordic locations, have accents and umaults and other such
> modifications done to English-alphabets. These get displayed as ? or box

SQLite doesn't display anything.  It's a database.  It stores things in a file
and allows you to recall them.  It provides these facilities to programs other
people write.

So you must be using a program which isn't SQLite to display those characters.
That program will be choosing whether to display them as alphabet characters
with accents, or strange things like boxes and question-marks.

What program are you using to display those characters ?