Re: I've created a class that generates the necessary sql statements to
describe
    the primary-foreign key relationship between two tables.

Todd, I suspect there would be interest to some on the list.

You may also want to review Cody Pisto's utility linked from page:
    http://www.sqlite.org/contrib

On that page, you'll also find the instructions:
    "If you would like to contribute files and need a userid and password,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] requesting one."

Donald Griggs

Opinions are not necessarily those of Misys Healthcare Systems nor its board
of directors.