Hello,

I'm looking for best practices on when and where to create/initialize your
tables when using SqlLite.Net as well as how to properly handle schema changes
from one version to another.

It seems I could roll my own using large SQL files or use some library that can
do the updates for me…
I have found some code on the internet but I do not seem to have the right