Team,

I am trying to compile SEE for ARM processor.
I have followed following steps. But was not successful in generating "
*libsqliteX.so*" file which can be used on Android Samsung G7 mobile.

1.      Installed GCC compiler from “http://www.mingw.org/” reference at “
https://gcc.gnu.org/”.

2.      Installed required library specially related to lpthread.

3.      Downloaded another library “libdl.a” from “
https://github.com/dlfcn-win32/dlfcn-win32” to compile using -ldl command.
MinGW-W32 and MinGW-W64 only have dlfcn to provide libdl, but that's not a
regularly installed package. After extracting package. Copied “libdl.a” to
“C:\MinGW\lib”

*             gcc -c -fPIC sqlite3.c see-aes256-ofb.c*

*             gcc -shared -o libsqliteX.so -fPIC sqlite3.o see-aes256-ofb.c
-ldl –lpthread*

4.      Above mentioned command does generate "libsqliteX.so" file but not
compatible to use on Android Samsugn G7.