Hi,

I am building a list of UUIDs from multiple queries of the form:

SELECT uuid FROM Data WHERE filter LIKE ?

with a different bound parameter each time.

In app-space code, I'm getting the results of these queries and
intersecting them, so that the final list contains only UUIDs returned by
all of the queries.

I'm then populating a temporary table so that a further query can return
only rows matching those UUIDs.

What I'm wondering is if there's a shortcut to avoid having to build the
UUID list in app code -- whether I can perform an intersection in a query
to build that temporary table without involving app-space code. Or even
avoid having to build the temporary table at all?

Many thanks,
Hamish