I am happy to do that, but I can't promise any kind of timeline as it will have to be in my free time only. Can't really sign well, though, as I am totally blind. But I guess we'll cross that bridge if I come up with a working audio captcha solution.

I'll have a look at the Fossil captcha code this evening and write back if I have questions. Should I write to you directly, or to the Fossil forum?

Thanks!

Philip