From: Henning Folger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 December 2005 08:08
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Trying to compile under VC.NET

Hello,

I am happy to find sqlite. This backend fully matches my need regarding
to a projekt of mine.
But i have to make some changes to fit into my project.

So i tried to recompile the sources under VC.NET. On the web page i
found a howto to do it, but i have no luck with it.
I always get the error C1010, unexpected end of file while looking for
precompiled headers.

Is there anyone out who can help me or can send me an an howto or maybe
a dsw-File?

Thanks for your help

Henning