From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rg] On Behalf Of Michael Sizaki
Sent: 07 January 2006 01:44
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [RBL] [sqlite] How to compile sqlite with VC6?

Hi,

I want to use sqlite from java on windows. I want to create my own
jni binding (different from
http://www.ch-werner.de/javasqlite/overview-summary.html).

I have VC6 but I'm not a C programmer. How to compile sqlite?
Essentially I would like to add a few simple functions to sqlite
written in C....

Michael