----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Posnjak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Robert Simpson wrote:
For your convenience, I've updated the code at the previous link I supplied with the latest os_win.c that I am using against the 3.3.1 alpha.

Thank you. It works super with my application on WinCE 4.10. (The Lucas Nuno port had some issues with locking - it dead locked my app). Will this code be in the next official release?

I sure hope so :) SQLite and embedded platforms go together like peas and carrots (use a Forrest Gump accent for the full effect). A respectable percentage of users of my ADO.NET 2.0 provider are using it on Windows CE. I'm guessing it'll only be a matter of time before someone writes a merge replication module for it and then it'll become the SQL Mobile killer it should be.

Robert