Merijn Vandenabeele wrote:
I know where I can download the sources, but there's no makefile or visual studio project or anything like that included. What should I do with this bunch of headers and c-files to create a dll?

Create a standard windows dll project, add all the *.c files to it create a file called sqlite.def (make sure you add it to the project), build it.

sqlite.def should look something like:

EXPORTS
sqlite_function_call

Where 'sqlite_function_call' is the name of the function you want to export, you'll need a line for each function you want access to in your DLL.

--
Craig Morrison

http://www.mtsprofessional.com/
  A Win32 email server that works for You.