> >We have an existing Sqlite application which till now was
> fine running
> >on single machine. Now we need flexibility of client server
> model. Is
> >this possible with Sqlite ? . Or alternatively is it possible to use
> >Sqlite db file from shared drives.
>
> You can use SQLRelay from http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net It
> support SQLite and other databases and several languages and bindings.

There are a lot of commercial products now based on an SQLite engine as
well, but then you have to concern yourself with how they've adapted it to
the network. Just peruse the sub-industry add-on market of your favorite
tool -- Im sure you'll find one (VB, REALbasic, .net, etc).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com