You don't have much text so you can easily take your choice, flat file or DBMS. The decision would be one based on how you intend to use the text.

Eugen Stoianovici wrote:
I need some help...I'm writing an app which scans some pictures and then performs ocr on those pictures saving a text buffer(around 50 bytes long) for later processing. This application will scan around 500 pages/day (hopefully) and the ocr info should remains stored for about 2 months.
Here comes the question:
would it be faster (for processing) to store that data in a sqlite table or in a text file? For every new scan, i have to see if the ocr result exists among the saved data and the only operations performed uppon that data is looping for string matches.

Thanks