Tim Murison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to be able to generate a log of all sql statements executed
> by my program.
>
> Unfortunately all of my queries use parameters, and I would like to get
> the full query (all parameters replaced with their sqlite3_bind_*
> values).
>
> Any ideas?

In sqlite2, there is a function sqlite_trace() where you register a function
to be called with each query.  That function receives the full query with all
parameters bound.  If sqlite3 has that function, it's exactly what you're
looking for.  (It'll be called sqlite3_trace() if it exists.  Check the docs.

Derrell