"Kervin L. Pierre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How did you implement full text indexing?
> I though sqlite did not support full text
> index, am I wrong?

SQLite does not have *automatic* full-text indexing.
But it is easy enough to index the full text of an
email message yourself in application code.  I just
counted 32 lines of code in my email reader used to
implement full-text indexing.  It is not hard.

> Our design has an SQLite table for each
> message.

Is this right?  You are doing a separate
CREATE TABLE for each message?  That's going
to be the source of your problem.  I think
you have much better success if you put
each message in its own row of a single
table.

--