jam_lraep wrote:

I have only downloaded, unzipped SQLite-3.3.3.tar.gz and launched the
followings commands:
./configure
make && make install

if there is another way to compile the library I don't know it...

I am using MINGW as well

I got (3.2.8)

8 Meg with -g3 -O0

450 Kb with -O0

400 kB with -O2

Dont use -g or -g3.

I am not using makefile so I selected my own compiler switches. If you are
using a makefile you have to modify it to remove the -g options.

Max

"jam_lraep" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16/02/2006 11.05.16

Please respond to sqlite-users@sqlite.org