Hi James!

Even though I dragged the entire directory, os.c and shell.c were the only two files no included in the project. Weird...

Thanks so much!

-- Tito

On 06/03/2006, at 17:11, James W. Walker wrote:

Tito Ciuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When I create an Xcode project in Mac OS X and put all the SQLite files there, it doesn't compile:

ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
_sqlite3OsCheckReservedLock
_sqlite3OsClose
_sqlite3OsFileSize
_sqlite3OsLock
_sqlite3OsOpenDirectory
_sqlite3OsRead
_sqlite3OsSeek
_sqlite3OsSetFullSync
_sqlite3OsSync
_sqlite3OsTruncate
_sqlite3OsUnlock
_sqlite3OsWrite
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

Those are link errors, not compile errors, right?

It used to compile fine in the past. I see that these symbols are defined in os.h, which is included in the project. Any ideas?

The symbols are *declared* in os.h, but *defined* in os.c. Is os.c in the project?
--
  James W. Walker, ScriptPerfection Enterprises, Inc.
  <http://www.write-brain.com/>