You can model NULL with the creation of a few more tables
listing the rows in which information is absent. But why should
you create more work for yourself? People find SQL to be useful in
its present form - NULLs and all. It is a fairly standard and well
known thing.

If some people wish to pursue writing The Third Manifesto or some
other SQL-derivative work, they should consider making a new
SourceForge project of it (or whatever). Debating its merits here
is offtopic to SQLite.