ryan bel brillo wrote:
> Is there a compatibility problem with database created in linux and
> windows? I remember this problem on occurs on sqlite version 2.6.2 or
> earlier.. Or is there a problem in the way I create the database?

How are you getting the file from Linux to Windows?  If you used FTP
it's possible that you forgot to configure your FTP client for a binary
transfer.  In that case certain characters would have been added.

If you didn't transfer the files via FTP then I really can't say, and
would suspect a corrupt file.

One thing you might try though is reading the file on Windows with the
sqlite3 command line program.  That would be the authoritative source.

Clay Dowling
--
CeaMuS
http://www.ceamus.com