Hi Robert,
Thank you for your test. I have not test it on the emulator but in 4 different
Windows CE devices i have at work (with different Windows CE OS versions) and
it always give me the same memory leak result.
I will run your test tomorrow at work using the emulator and i will let you
know the results.
Thank you again,
Eduardo

---Mensaje original---Ok, here's what I did ...

On the desktop I created a SQLite database with one table and inserted
120,000 rows into it. I then copied it over to the CE emulator.

Then I ran the following code on the CE (Pocket PC 2003 SE) emulator:

#include
#include
#include "sqlite3.h"

int WINAPI _tWinMain(HINSTANCE hInst, HINSTANCE hPrev, LPTSTR pszCmdLine,
int nCmdShow)
{
sqlite3 *pdb;
int rc;

for (int n = 0; n < 10000; n  )
{
rc = sqlite3_open("\\test.db3", &pdb);
if (rc) break;
rc = sqlite3_exec(pdb, "select * from testcase", 0, 0, 0);
if (rc) break;
rc = sqlite3_close(pdb);
if (rc) break;
}
return 0;
}

On the first call to sqlite3_exec(), available program memory dropped from
an initial 10.5mb to 8.45mb. However, once that was done, available memory
remained rock solid for the duration of the loop at a constant 8.45mb and no
non-zero error codes were ever returned.

Robert

El día del padre está cerca... ¿Ya tienes el regalo?
http://buscawanadoo.es/search?type=pref&destino=web&origen=homespot&buscar=Regalos%20Día%20del%20Padre