Hi,
Thank you very much for your help, i have modify the line, it compiles, it
doesn´t fire any exception, but memory is not freed at all (works the same way)
Anyone has another idea?, i tought that SQLite was working since a long time
ago on Windows CE devices, it seems quite strange that no one detected this
memory problem before?.

Thank you,
Eduardo